Is Open School East a private school?
I am homeless. Can I still attend Open School?
Open School believes in serving the whole student. Advocates work with students and families to make sure they have what they need to succeed. Open School East provides:
- Individual Social-Emotional support
- Mental health counseling through a partnership with Trillium Family Services (link)
- Connections to other resources through partnerships with Rafael House, New Avenues for Youth, Latino Network, and others
- Weekly food distribution and delivery
- Resource support if your family has to quarantine due to Covid-19