WHAT IS STEP UP?
CAMP + COMMUNITY
- 5 day/4 night leadership camp where you identify aspirations and commit to working toward goals
- Form relationships with students + "Advocates" who will help you through your high school experience
EXTENDED ACADEMIC DAY TUTORING
- One-on-one and small group tutoring 2 hours a day ,2-4 days a week during the school year
- Step Up Advocates partner with teachers to support you
- Consistent and caring communication between Advocates and families
- Quarterly Family Nights to celebrate our successes and student progress
WHY JOIN STEP UP?
- Build a strong community within your school that will help you reach your goals and transition into high school
- Social/emotional support of "Advocate" and counselor
- Earn 1 elective credit toward graduation!
- Step Up is free for all participants